Vegetarian ?

@NrgDfenZ (1810)
Belgium
Hi all Are you a vegetarian ?? Would you become one if you knew you saved some animals with it ?? I am not a vegetarian and I don't think I would become one.. Ty
@dacheong (35)
• Mauritius
im a meat lover!!!i don't understand how people could be vegetarian....!!!! me too don't think that i will become one
@Anne18 (11036)
I am not a vegetarian , but in the past i have been a veggie twice, both times i gave up as I couldn't find enough to live on that time i didn't like lentils and everything seemed o have lentils in. I don't awlays eat meat as i'm on a diet and i am eating loads of salads with cheese and humous. meat doesn't bother me and i could live without it
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,Fenz! I am a vegetarian since birth.now I am in my seventies and feeling myself quite fit for any work.Now a days many non-vegetarians turning up vegetarians for the good of their health.so why not you?please try and stay fit for a longer period.thanx.
@RevSkull (271)
• Tokelau
Nope. I'm a meat eater. Love meat. Have killed animals for meat. Would still gladly do it if my illness allowed me to. Humans are Omnivores and do best on a balance of all edible things.