soccer guys versus tennis guys

@randiss (149)
hi everyone! so what do you guys think of soccer guys and tennis guys? i played soccer when i was in high school and i have stayed connected with my teammates. i still continue to learn from them even though i no longer play. and at present, i have an interest in learning tennis. it looks like another fun sport to play and very classy too. =) tell me, what are the good and bad things for each sport? and are the guys more good looking in soccer or in tennis? haha, thanks for replying to this discussion. =)
@skenthal (1022)
• Turkey
well i also played soccer as professional until i got injury from my knee, and also played some tennis as a hobby, as we all know soccer is a team sport and tennis is individual sport unless you are playing doubles, so when you won something in football all the team wons thats the bad side of it but also when you play bad it is counted as all team played bad so not all the guilt is added up on you, and for tennis when you play good only you win thats good side,but when you lost all the guilt is added up on you and thats the negative side