homeschool veiws?

well im going to be homeschooled this year. instead of going to the public school probaly cuz im moving and well i just dnt like the ppl there. really its so much to work. so wat do u think bout homeschooling. its on the internet btw. too
@carolscash (9500)
As a home schooling family, let me say that we are very happy with the way we do things and I think that education was meant to begin at home and I see nothing wrong with continuing it that way. My children have made some great improvements over the way that they learned in public school and I know that they are learning a lot this way. Last week, we went on a field trip which is something that public schools can't do anymore due to gas prices. We study what we want most of the time and we do well with coming up with new ways to learn things. As long as you are open to the idea, you should do well.
I just completed homeschooling my son for 2nd grade. We just did our evaluation, and passed with flying colors, so I am assuming I have enough brains to do it. i love homeschooling, and will homeschool my 4 yr old as well. Why do I love it? It gives me control over what they learn and how they learn. I dont have to deal with all the school politics, or peer pressure issues, no school bus, no homework, and basically just freedom of choice. We currently use the internet, and paper work, as I feel that is most important at a young age. I make our own curriculum at least for these younger grades. I hope to homeschool right through graduation. Good luck with your homeschooling adventure.