Finding Interesting T.V. Programs. (How?)

@Chevee (5915)
My cable television TV guide station has been stuck on the same listings for the last past hour, ( Not moving at all) TV guide is the only way I find programs that I like to watch, I don't just surf through the channels and find something that catches my eye, I like to view the listings and read the summary of the program. How do you determine what programs you like to watch and tell what time they come on.
@myklj999 (16804)
I probably won't be much help, because the only TV I watch is CSI:Miami and The Discovery Channel. There is always the option of visiting the websites of the major networks (CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox etc.) because they usually have listings for what will be on the networks tonight. Probably not much help here, but I tried. TV Guide probably has a website too.
@Chevee (5915)
Thanks
Hi Chevee, To fine what I want to watch I usually buy my T.V mags because I like to read about the whats goint to happen and I like to read about the stars also there are puzzles that I like doing. Tamara
@Chevee (5915)
I use to subscribe to TV Guide the magazine but canceled it. I get the TV Guide in the newspaper, I always throw it away. Now I am desperate.
@mayka123 (10756)
I have a choice on my television of marking my favourite 20 channels. And then we have a guide for the whole week where we mark the programms that we want to watch. We automatically get a reminder two minutes before the program starts. The guide also gives a summary of the program so that makes things much easier.