So you had a bad day!

Armed Forces Canada, Europe, Middle East
Many people out there that have had a bad day are more inclined to try to make other peoples days bad. Why? It is terrible to want other people to feel bad when you do. Why is it that it is easier to spread negativety than a smile? I have encountered many people that refuse to smile back at me. This doesn't hurt my feelings but it does make me sad for the person who can't or won't lift their own spirits up. I just want to say to all of you that may have a bad day and need to take it out on the rest of the world, Don't Worry Be Happy:)
Hi there cmathias12! I do agree with you. There really are people who have had a bad day and are more inclined to try to make other people's days bad. This happens quite very often in my workplace. In some instances I would think that misery loves company which I think is the reason why they spread negative vibes around. I do not like being around people who are infectious when it comes to having a bad day.
• Armed Forces Canada, Europe, Middle East
That is nice to hear. I walk away from too much negativety also. Why stay and frown when I can be having a margarita by the pool, LOL!
@laxmi123 (949)
yes friend. today i had bad day.because today is my chemistry exam.but i did not learn chemistry.so i am so said in this morning.but i went to my college.i taken my paper.i am so sad in that situation.i am came to my house now.any how have a nice day. happy my lotting
You may of had a bad day but it sounds like you handled it well. You didn't try to make my day bad so for that I commend you:) Try not to let it over take the rest of your day. Remeber there is always tommorrow;)