Ever gatecrashed a party?

@tidgea (355)
Have you ever gatecrashed a party? Coming without being invited? I enjoy going to parties and wedding. But of course I only go because I was invited. I never had gatecrashed before...well, there were times when my friends would bring me to parties of their friends but they will ask first if it was ok with the host... I guess, you wouldn't enjoy that much if you were not invited, how can you savor the food, how can you talk to people, that in the first place you weren't suppose to be there. How bout you? Have you ever gatecrashed before? Whose party was it and do you actually know the host? Did you enjoy the party?
@JannaLee (660)
Well there were really times when I'm so bum and all I can think about is to have fun. I'm thankful enough to have a great set of friends who keeps me updated with the latest events and parties. I can't remember an incident when I gatecrashed a certain event without a single idea about the host. Well there were those times maybe, but I guess I buried them in my unconscious mind...With regards to enjoyment, I guess I did have fun in every escapade I encounter, that's the way life should be..^^ Happy mylotting^^