Do you still use a handkerchief?

Singapore
Do you still use a handkerchief? - A picture of a handkerchief. Photo source: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2212/2332646317_2edb6504f4.jpg?v=0
A handkerchief (also called handkercher or hanky) is a form of a kerchief, typically a square of fabric that can be carried in the pocket, for personal hygiene purposes such as wiping one's hands or blowing one's nose, but also used as a decorative accessory in a suit pocket. Now that was from Wikipedia. In the past, people spent a lot of effort choosing the perfect handkerchief to represent themselves. It is also not uncommon for female lovers to embroider exquisite patterns on their halves' hankies. Nowadays though, handkerchiefs have been somewhat phased out. We use more of the modern alternative - tissue papers or kin. If I am bringing along a bag, I would normally put some tissue papers inside. I find them handy for a host of situations. What about you? Do you still use handkerchiefs? Or have you switched to tissue papers? Or have you taken to surreptitiously wiping on your sleeves? Or...? Do share your thoughts! :D