mug printing

August 30, 2008 10:48am CST
Hello! anyone into mug printing?I am referring to heat press technology, not the old decal paper method...
1 response
• Singapore
31 Aug 08
Mug printing? You mean those kind where you can take a picture and then 'paint' the picture image onto the mug itself? I seen people doing it before, heat press technology is a generally new technology where the process involve using heat to transfer the image onto the surface of the mug. But it can be troublesome and to me, costly. I will prefer just print the image on a water-proof ticker and paste onto the mug instead.