Last night i had one of the worst nightmares i can ever remember!!!

@amirev777 (2552)
hi last night i really had a horrible nightmare-it all happens in my bedroom,my dog(my best friend,my darling Milo,my cutie pie) is barking loudly,suddenly i find a leopard entering my bedroom,i m scared,i ruch to bedroom to get a axe,i hear my dog howling-as i enter my bedroom,i find my daer dog lying in pool of blood,i can stop crying.i firmly grip the axe and take a look below my bed-the leopard,who is bleeding is growling angrily,i hold up the axe and in a fit of rage attack the leopard-just then i woke up with my heart pounding heavily,i put on the light,my dog too was startled,he was lying below my bed.i was really happy to see him hale and healthy-first thing that i did was to and hold him in tight embrace.has such thing ever happened to u,such a livid nightmare???
@underdogtoo (9599)
I have not had a nightmare in a long time, thank God. That is one scary nightmare and I would not want to have one so scary as that.
@amirev777 (2552)
hi yeah it really was very scary-but i almost became a hero!!!
@bunnybon7 (36504)
• Holiday, Florida
i pray these days i never have such a nightmare. im alone except for my little dog and when hubby was alive it was scarey enough!