do you think that its ever ok to lie?

@jhl930 (3607)
i know that in relationships that its not right to lie, but honestly i think that its alright sometimes, like when she cooks something and its not that good but she spent a lot of time on it, i think that its ok to say that its great so that she feels good about herself and sometimes when she doesn't feel attractive and shes not wearing the best outfit that you tell her that she looks beautiful in that even if you don't like it...and just things like that i don't think its ok to lie about serious stuff...so what do you think? thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my discussion and i hope that you will reply...i really hope that you all had a great day and that your night is good as well, again thanks for taking the time to read my discussion.
@SangsTurks (1447)
I think that lying for the good of somebody is worthwhile. my husband does that to me, whenever i cook food and i is not that nice , he always says that he likes it that way. If you telling a truth will take somebody's life it is not worthwhile at all.
@jhl930 (3607)
i agree that it is alright to do it some times when it isn't importnat but other times i think that you should be honest if it is serious. thanks for taking the time to reply!
I think sometimes the lies are necessary. Some people disagree to it. However, if you consider the truth may be hurtful, then it's not bad to tell a lie. For example, it's better to lie to a dying patient rather than telling him/her the truth. People always have some hopes. I love China
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello jhl. I think that so long as it doesn't hurt anyone, then it is ok to lie. It doesn't necessarily mean that to lie is a bad thing. It can be also considered as a good thing if the other could keep on feeling good without out telling the truth to him. Thank you.
@n30wing (4771)
I don't think there is something wrong to lie sometimes,just to please her,cause I love her. For me it's the efforts that counts alot. Seeing her happy and great is enough for me even I don't like it. It just needs improvements. If she cooks something that is not really that delicious, I'll still try to tell her,not to make her feel bad that I think you should add this garnishing so it will be more taste hahaha with out her knowing that it doesn't seems good I think. Have a nice day!
@cecelgay (563)
Yeah, sometimes it is ok to lie if it is for the good of others or it will not hurt others, On your sited examples i should agree on the first one about the cooking, you lied coz you dont want her to get hurt after all those efforts that she have given, but when it comes to dress i would disagree, i got your point that you dont want her to get offended but sometimes it is ok to be real of frank if it is on her own good, it is ok if she will just stay in your house but if you'll be going to the party it is ok the tell her that she's not that good in that dress, you're just saving her from a big shame.