do you know if your man or woman is cheating?

man with cheating kisses - kisses allover you and there not from your woman
@yaknell (127)
do you think your man or woman is cheating on you? do you see signs or have thoughts to cheat on them? do you think it's right or is it just human nature?
@belk89 (1104)
I can tell if my hubby is cheating. I may not have proof yet but i can sense it. Womans intuition more often are right. So if ever i sense something is different and he acted differently i can tell that he is hiding something from me. I can also tell on the way he behaves the whole time. Most of the time my hubby is very affectionate and if i started to see changes on the way he treats me and he started to get moody...Then i know i need to find out what is the reason of his sudden change of behavior.
@nickventere (1424)
• Zambia
I don't think my wife is cheating on me. I am sure I would see the signs if she were. I don't think it is right to do so, but, hey, it's human, it's there and it's happening every day everywhere. But that is not an excuse for one to engage in it.
@Bethany1202 (3434)
I definitely do not think my man is cheating on me. He's so dedicated and loving, and I trust him very much. He always wants to be with me and spend time together unless he is at work. I am definitely not interested in cheating on him. He's a wonderful man and I am very attracted to him and love him with all my being. When people do cheat, I think it's wrong. If they cannot be committed to a relationship, they shouldn't be IN a relationship then! I understand sometimes people have kids and want to stay together, but lying to your partner and cheating on them isn't the answer either. People in relationships with one another are supposed to be honest and trustworthy, and if someone has fallen out of love or desired another person to the point that they cheat, I do think it's wrong. It's human nature to be attracted to other people, no one can really help that, but ACTING on that attraction is something different altogether.