Somebody Help!

there's an idiot here!(Me) i noticed before that when i pointed my mouse cursor on my red star it shows something like 91/100, what does that means? does it has something to do with my postings? before, i think it was 96/100 but then after not being active for a couple of weeks i noticed it becomes 91/100 only. what was that? can someone tell? thanks in advance! happy mylotting!
@richiem (3646)
The percentage say how you are rated by other myLot members. That is where the [+] and [-] is for. Maybe when you are gone, someone has rated you negatively. Your rating is 92/100, so it is still increasing. As long as you stay active here, your rating would go up. Have a nice day!
@ferdzNK (3214)
Easy there Angel, I remember asking the same question when I notice it. Your post currently is 534 which is the 100%, 91% of it (or 485)mark your responses and/or discussions favorably with the [+] rating. A lot of your readers are enjoying your responses so just keep it up.