Help me get organized!

HELP! My 18 month olds room is a disaster! I need some advice. How do I get all her toys organized, and her clothes? I also need to get rid of ALOT of infant and toddler clothing, and my online selling isnt doing much at all. Help me out! Help me get organized!
@baysmummy (1639)
Maybe you could try something with the toys what i do is Have my sons toys in routation, if your daughter is anything like my son she will have heaps of toys, So anyway i have a few plastic buckets with lids and stuff and i put toys in them and i put them away for awhile and leave just say one box of toys out and then leave them out for awhile and then swap it over, i find that keeps things clutter free and it stops my son from getting bored with his toys, Also clothes once i once them and dry them i hold them and put them away in his wardrobe, if you dont have a wardrobe for her maybe you could go shopping and buy one or you can get cheap shelves that hang from the roof and you can keep the clothes folded neatly in there! Also the clothes you need to get rid of maybe you could donate them i am sure there will be people out there with very little money who are in need of some kids clothing!
Wow...thats very helpful. Im getting her room together now...Thanks again. I just donated three huge boxes full of newborn clothing to Good will and salvation army, and the crisis pregnancy center here...
@mgmagana (3621)
have some yard sales, maybe u can go on buy some totes for under the bed or it sounds like u have a lot of toys send them to toys for tots!! check out this site! http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/ah_organizing_other/article/0,1801,HGTV_3138_5098804,00.html
Thank you for your response. I looked at the link you sent me. It was pretty helpful...thanks again.