I love them

I love watching thunderstorms through the window. I think that they are really pretty and how sometimes they light up the sky. Do you like to sit outside and watch thunderstorms.
@heaven11 (1161)
yes i do too as long as they are not too bad i also love going to sleep during them and rain it helps me sleep
Yeah the rain tends to make me sleep alot more.
• Southend-On-Sea, England
I'm absolutely terrified of thunderstorms and never, ever could choose to sit outside in one. I wish I didn't feel this way about them, but it's a phobia that despite trying very hard and having professional help with, I can't shift the fear. It's not a fear of the thunder....it's the lightning I'm terrified of.
i also love watching thunderstorms i think they are just so georgeous and magnificient my favorite part of the thunderstorm is definitely the lightening i do not like to watch the storms from the window but i will if i have to i would much rather be out in the storm watching it sometimes i will go outside and lay on my back in the yarn staring up at the sky watching the raging storm if i am stuck inside then i raise all the blinds so that i can see out every window in the house
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi trisha, I am the same way. I love to watch thunderstorms because in the funny way it make me relax LOL. They are beautiful too, what a power and energy. Cheers and have a nice day.