Isabel Marco still pay

@dodyast3 (1518)
Indonesia
I just got a payment from Isabel Marco. I don't expect them paying it on time because many PTC are currently having a trend of Dos attack and delaying many payments. Isabel Marco was having a problem with it too, but they keep their responsibility to pay their members. I got pay USD 9.20. Submitted on Jul 25th and received payment on Sept 11th. Great Site! If anyone hasn't join this site, you can go to my profile and click my website. You can find the link to Isabel Marco along with other PTC who already paid me. Have a nice mylotting
@klaudine (3653)
I know this is a good site. I haven't got paid yet, because I haven't got my min payment. How could it get so long to pay? I bought some referrals there and it is stated in the site that whoever bought the referrals or upgrade to the premium accounts would get the priority in payment.