Did I forgot My obligations to my Parents????

@dong1970 (1573)
I was married for thirteen years and i'm happy with my family.Sometimes i'm asking myself if i've been a good son to my parents.I know that i love and respect my parents.They brought me to this world and give a beautiful life inspite of hardship.I'm just guilty sometimes if i have done my duties and responsibilities to them.How about you have you finish your obligations on them?
@salonga (27957)
Our obligation to parents does not stop when we build our own family. What I mean is the obligation to honor and love them still. Of course especially if our parents are poor we still have to give them financial support but certainly it will not be the same as when we are still single and living with them. Of course the financial obligation depends on our capability to do. If your income is just enough for your family, of course you should not be guilty if you can't give them money anymore. But the emotional support should never stop. The parents are already happy seeing their married children still visiting them and paying respect together with the grandchildren. I have just one parent living and that is my mother. I do give her monthly financial support and of course the respect and love she deserves.