Why do people start several discussions over and over?

Okay i know we are all here to make money, and i know mylot monitors what we post, but nothing urks me more than seeing the same member start 2 or 3 discussions on the same thing, jsut rewording the subject title. There is one out there right now, and when i seen it, it was listed again, just 3 or 4 down the list..by the same person...grrr Does anyone else notice this, and does it annoy you, or am i overreacting?
@myklj999 (18413)
Unfortunately, not all mylotters can be perfect like me, so you are going to have things like that happen occasionally. I just do my best to overlook them, because I can't expect anyone to live up to the intolerably high standards that I have set for myself. (And no, I'm not serious!)
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
Hi myklj999 maybe if you will pay the courtesy to go to persons discussion that has contributed to yours then he/she will not have to repost a discussion because there is NO RESPONSE to theirs.
LOL myklj...i love when people can have a sense of humor, makes things much more pleasant around here. I suppose the idea that people repost same topic because of no responses makes sense..but my thinking is (at least when i start one that dont get replies) if noone replied to it, they obviously arent interested and i should think of a new one...but thats just me, everyone is diff and has a right to handle that anyway they want..i just know that for me, i am far less likely to reply if i see something repeated by the same person. Happy Mylotting everyone!
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
This is the reason that I said you are young and need to understand MYLOT better. Every Interest have a number that told you how much person is in there. If you make the mistake of posting a Discussion which has 100 person you will unlikely to received a response. I made the mistake to post my discussion in the Office Interest without looking at the community base it was after and then I decided to put it under People because it has more in the community. I used to look before posting but to tell you the truth I didn't yesterday with all what was happening. I am glad though that it give you an inspiration to start a active discussion.
maybe their discussions got no replied, in order to make money, they have to start new discussion again and again.
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
I can see that you are new and do not understand. I wrote a discussion under Office but when I check to see the population it was only 235 so I copied it and put it under People because this as a population of over 25000. I thought that I would have received a response but after checking a while ago it was still no response. If you have read my discussions at the bottom you would have seen that it says taken from interest OFFICE. You know it is not nice to write discussions about other persons. MYLOT is a community which strived for LOVE and RESPECT. This is the reasons why I stop writing discussions because the ones who have gladly assist me in the past are no longer here because of the trolls. I have noticed that although I have been in and out of other people discussions they don't have the decency to do the same. MYLOT to me is not all about money but friendship but this is not a two way street. So my friend stop criticising. Kerry
@myklj999 (18413)
For some reason I don't get notified when about 75% of my friends start discussions...
Sorry kerry but i wasnt referring to you. The person i was referring to, started the discussions within an hour or so of each other and, posted it under the same category. I am not criticising, i was giving my opinion and just asked what others opinions were...i believe taht is also part of what mylot is about.
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
I am not offended and I am sorry to assume that it was me. You know with the way how MYLOT is going on these days makes one go on the defensive. Yes it is a Opinion site and everyone is entitled to their own. I am really sorry and hope you accept my apologies.
@emarie (5451)
there are quite a bit of people out there who do those type of things. they just want to make money and other then making the effort to read through and honestly respond to the discussion they just start posting nonsense. most of those just get weeded out and they don't make much.
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
Emarie it is not all about money read thread 5.
@ladygator (3469)
I saw your post a few before, didnt you say why do people over and over have alike questions.........Hahaha Just kidding. I have not seen this specifically but have seen the same topics from different people. I would guess that they are either trying to rephraze the topic to make it more "catchy" Or they are driven by insanity. Doing the same things over and over expecting different results.