POst PRegnancy

Hello... my baby is 7 months now but still have big belly, I weigh 125 pounds now and my usual weight before doesn't even go beyond 100. To all mommies, will I get back my weight back? How long will it take? I've been on a diet and working out now! Help!
Man well I weighed about 170 lbs before I had my son and I am 5' 9. I think that is not big at all but in-between which I consider average to me. I now weigh around 200 and something but I do not look like it, plus I have a little gut in my belly and thighs. As soon as I had my baby, I have done some excercises until I started eating so much. It is so weird how after you have a baby its hard to get back to your natural eating habits. I still work out from time to time but I still find myself eating so much. I do need my self control back so I know its possible if Pamela Anderson and Britney Spears did it with 2 or 3 children, we can do it too.
You are so right, it's hard but yeah we will have a come back soon... well, yeah they say I'm not that bad... I'm not really worried of my thighs, arms ONLY my tummy that's it. 125 and I'm only 5'2...but i know still not very bad but u know the feeling, u get depressed looking at your clothes before and u can't fit them anymore.