confused

@4aps777 (1528)
i been busy for a couple of days and i have not been on mylot just to check my messages,i have not started any subjects or responded to any,but it looks like points been tooking from me.i do log in daily but idont always do anything when i come on here,i just check my points and earnings.
@myklj999 (14777)
If your points went down something was deleted. Like this discussion; it's another one of those that can be deleted at any time because once again you've posted a discussion that goes against the guidelines. It might stay for a week, and then they'll see it and delete it and once again you'll be whining about losing points. It's getting old aps, you've been doing the same thing since you started, and instead of just accepting it you keep complaining. And before you ask, I'll tell you; this violates the guidelines because it is about an issue you're having with myLot, and we are not supposed to start discussions about that type of stuff. Of course, you already know this, you just keep chooosing to ignore it. So wah, quit crying already.
@mysdianait (64058)
Wow!! I just wish that many users will read this response myklj - it is so apt for so many especially today!
@myklj999 (14777)
No, you in-bred Kentucky Moron, but older discussions get deleted too. Grow up you idiot! myLot isn't going to just take your points for no reason. You are such a freakin' imbecile!
@myklj999 (14777)
In the first 4 pages of your profile are 5 discussions that could stay there forever or someone could report them and they could be deleted at any time. And if they get deleted a month from now you'll be saying "I haven't done anything wrong lately" but it is your past catching up to you, not your present. I don't know why I try to explain this stuff to you; maybe I feel sorry for you. But don't worry, I won't try anymore.
@eveeee (659)
When you say points are down, do you mean your post count? If so, the only thing I can think of is that while you were not logged in you may have had some discussions deleted, or discussions you had been active in were deleted? I don't know, and this is a complete guess, but would make sense.
@4aps777 (1528)
nothing was deleted.
@myklj999 (14777)
And he knows because he has kept track of every single one of the over 900 discussions he's been involved in.
@cecelgay (563)
yeah same here either, i do log almost everyday but i do nothing, sometimes i jusr wanted to check my earnigs, that's it coz there are times that posted discussions didn't get my interest, or maybe i am not in a good mood to respond or post any discussions..
@checapricorn (16066)
[i]Hi 4aps, I am sure there are some post which you responded that were deleted and it affects your point and earning! I know that happen to everyone, this time I am trying to be very careful in responding because I don't like anymore to be deducted..hahaha...[/i]