have you ever liked someone who you weren't physical attracted too??

@sameroad (3180)
Have you ever liked someone and been connected to them emotionally? but you weren't physical attracted to them? how did you feel? did it matter? do you think you could be with someone who weren't attracted to physical but you were emotionally? why and why not?
No I never had thsi problem before. If I like someone then I think they look ok too. My boyfriend is not cute cute but I still feel atracted to him cause I am with him. I don't think I could be with someone if there wasn't something of them I was attracted to.
@mommyfied (243)
yes and usually he's a friend because first time you meet that person, your mindset is not to fall for him. but with hubby, it started with physical attraction then we fell in love.
@steve9737 (918)
• Colombia
well, right now I like someone that is physical attracted to me but she doesn't love me, I have never been connected to someone that I don't like physical, I think I would fall in love of someone that is nice to me, I don't care much about physical now, I would just like someone that love me back, unforuntely I have not been lucky and I am still alone, I don't think much about it now, maybe with the time the right person will come to me and well love me as I am.
@savypat (20247)
Yep, I married him and it was the beat choice I ever made, he was the first male that was ever kind to me and he loved me unconditionally. You'er very lucky if in a marriage your spouse is the one who loves the most. Just take a few mins. and think agout it.
I actually have. I had a friend in high school who wasn't attractive to me at all but he was so nice to me and made me laugh and he always looked out for me. I found myself starting to have feelings for him which was ok. People always want a nice looking person to date/marry but sometimes it's the less attractive person who will treat you better than the person who looks good.