Do you find and add as much friend as you can in mylot???

@snpyvin (1518)
Malaysia
HI sometimes i do add some of the people that response to my topic and they add me too. I see those who have many friend in their list always get alot response is it because of their friend went to friend started topic and response them thats why having more friend means possibly having more people response to the topic you started??
@myklj999 (19996)
I don't think having more friends will necessarily mean you'll get more responses; up to a point it is probably true, but if you write a good discussion to start with you'll probably get many responses, where as if your discussion isn't that good, all the friends you have may not answer it.
@snpyvin (1518)
But it doesn't mean that starting a good discussion topic will have alot people response sometime it depends on time you start those discussion where alot of people is on mylot and whether people interested in the topic or not.But i really found that those who is long in here and have alot friend the response they get can be up too hundred the most i have is just 54.
@myklj999 (19996)
I'm sorry, I've only been here two years so I really don't know. Of course you must be right.