Ebay and making money?

@shell94 (990)
Does anyone know how you can make money using EBAY? I have looked around about it , but the information that I have found is very vague. Any help in regards to how and costs and options with it would be appreciated! Thanks all u mylotters for Keepind the site an awesome place to come!
@kymommy72 (588)
Ebay will suck your pocketbook dry. It's really hard to make any money on ebay because of the absurdly high fees and there is also alot of competition. My advice..what ever you are trying to sell, list it all at a free place like blujay.com or ecrater.com. It gives you kind of like your own "store" but no fees. Then list just one or two low priced items on ebay. Make an about me page with your free store url included and when you list your item point ppl to it. Something like...be sure to check my about me page for ...then include something for them to check out such as recipes, craft projects, a list of your favorite sites, some fun sites you go to, something like that. Once they are on your about me page hopefully they will check out your free store. Ebay (FEEBAY) has gotten out of hand with fees. I honestly don't know how ppl afford to list a large quanity of things there or even worse have a store there.
@marina321 (4561)
Think it used to be worthwhile posting items that you did not need anymore or wanted to sell. That was before they introduced fees!
@shoeb000 (321)
Ebay is not for money making, it has turned into crap.. its costly for Buyer as well as for seller.... no use remain of that site.
@Samanthavv (1386)
Honestly, it's hard to make money on ebay anymore because of how expensive all of the fees are! It seems like ebay is charging fees left and right and it's just ridiculous! I wouldn't really bother selling much of anything unless it's just laying around your house collecting dust!