watch movies in cinema

Brunei Darussalam
do you watch movies in the cinema? how frequent you watch movies in the cinema? since i got married, i have never go to the cinema to watch movies...for me, it is just a waste of time and our money...i rather buy the dvd in the stores or the pirated dvd...
As much as possible, I prefer watching a movie in the cinema than waiting for its video release. But since cinema tickets cost a bit expensive nowadays, I get to do that so rarely, and I have to choose a movie that's worth the money.
@ik4man (628)
Yes, it's can be a waste of time and money! but after seeing my kids enjoying and having fun in the cinema with those funny cartoon and movies! i just cannot failed them. There is more than a'money' for us to go on with the life. I love to see them happy!
@Cannonball (3636)
• France
O no, Even though I don't go there often,I wouldn't say it's a waste of time because I still enjoy this moment when the movie starts and all the audience is found in darkness just focus on the movie. However,I have to say it's pretty annoying when people not far from me make such a noise when they eat their popcorn or even when some people will keep babbling when the movie starts,this should be punished!
@arcidy (5016)
Yeah I go to the movies but I dont go that often anymore since its expensive to go to the movies. But when I was a kid I use to go pretty much every weekend now I usally go once a month or every other month. Which sucks because there are a lot of movies that I wanted to see but just didnt have the money to see them.
I very rarely go to the cinema to watch movies. I find the sound is too loud and people talk and go in and out of the cinema while the movie is showing. I much prefer to wait until the movie comes out on dvd and watch it in the comfort of my own home. Then I can sit back and relax and enjoy some refreshments while watching the movie.
• Poland
I just LOVE watching movies in the cinema :) On tv or when you buy a dvd it's just not the same, especially when I have a normal tv, not a home cinema with 8 different speakers around... It's really cookl to watch everthing detailed, with good sound and a pack of popcorn in your hand! It's more romantic to watch a movie together sitting in cinema than in home on the couch with small screen. I usually was watching one movie per week, sometimes two. My boyfriend works at the cinama at the moment and have free tickets but it haven't changed it - it's a case of time only ^^" And movie tickets aren't so extremly expansive - I think I could 7$ sometimes@