what is your fave toy when you are a kid??

what is your favorite toy when you are still a child???? do you still remember?? why did you like it that much????
I liked playing with Barbies because I liked braiding their hair and making clothes for them. I started out late though, I think I was already 11 when I started appreciating them. My fave toy when I was younger was my glow-in-the-dark She-Ra sword! :)
@michfroi (413)
i loved to play barbie doll during my childhood days and up to now im still playing barbie doll despite of my age... i really love barbie and ken
@rymebristol (1788)
i still remember when my dad bought me a transformer action figure when i was 4 or 5 years old. if i'm not mistaken it was Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. it's made of steel for i can transform it to cars...whenever i go outside the house, i would carry it. and showcase it to my friends. after transformer, i began playing with Legos and up to now,i still own some legos and buy Legos up to this point.
@mom4kids (658)
When I was really little my blue shoe riding toy. After that I had a toy fridge that looked like a penguin that I just loved. I don't know what happened to the shoe but my penguin fridge fell off the back of our truck onto the freeway while we were moving. The other thing and most prominent toys through out my childhood though was anything Fisher Price the sets with Weeble people. I still love them and have bought the school house for my kids, vintage one and want to buy more, there so expensive though!
@rainmark (4306)
When i was a child i like to play my old rubber barbie doll whith blue eyes and long lashes. I like to dressed her up with different dresses that sewed my granny.
@arthi_88 (1518)
Well my favourites were the Barbie dolls And they were my favourite because I could All nonsense with them without getting my mother riled up. I also liked them because they looked so perfect then!!!Guess we all are a little stupid when we are babies!! I also had a favourite kitchen set and a tea party set my mom had bought for me!!
I think maybe i am personal girl , i really didn't kown the interest to play with a toy ,hehe .i had never paly with a toy and asol hanvn't get a toy .
@ramangill (1479)
lol,, i used to had a car,,in which me and my brother used to sit and drive it with peddals. hahha,i dont know if it is still lying somewhere in the house or not,but me and my brother used to love it, thanks
@cream97 (29166)
Pumpkin Patch. The Strawberry Shortcake Girl.. I also loved Barbie dolls too.