how would you make someone confess?

@jhl930 (3605)
i know that a lot of us have had relationships before that we didn't completely, and there was something going on and i would try and get her to confess to it without directly saying anything about it, and i was just wondering if you have ever did this before, or if you didn't have solid proof that something wasn't right but you had that feeling, and you tried to get them to confess, its worked a few times for me before and i was just wondering if anyone knows anyway...like what would you do...if you thought something was going on but you knew if you ask it'd be a fight...how would you try and get it out of them? i want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to come by and read and review my discussion, and hopefully answer, i hope that you all have had a great week and that you have a happy and safe evening and weekend, thanks again for taking the time to come by!
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi there jhl930 I find it hard to make people fess up so I would like skirt around the subject hoping that they are going to trip up at some point! Not much you can do really!