Can You Answer This Questions?

@Chevee (5915)
If you don't pay your Electric Bill what will happen?
@mojcica (1512)
• Slovenia
You wont be able to use myLot :)
@Chevee (5915)
Good Answer
@mojcica (1512)
• Slovenia
:)) thanks ;)
@myklj999 (22263)
• Olney, Illinois
This all depends on what time of the year it is; if your electric is your primary source of heating, and the temperature is expected to drop below freezing within the next 24 hours, they can't turn it off (that's the way it is here; I don't know about anywhere else). But when spring rolls around...
@Chevee (5915)
I do believe they can turn it off here, we have a lot of elderly people that can't afford to pay theirs in the winter.
@annjilena (5620)
as you know in most states you will be cut off if you dont pay.our company is duke power they donot cut there people off during winter months.for fear of someone dying.but by spring you have to have your bill caught up
@Munchkin547 (2778)
Well they'll keep sending you bills and then eventually vut your electricity off until you pay them!! xxx
@Opal26 (17690)
Hi chevee. If you don't pay your electric bill they will shut off your electricity. I don't know which electric company that you have, but I have Consolidated Edison because I live in New York. They give you a certain amount of time and a certain amount of warnings. If you don't pay and you get enough turn off notices then they will turn off your electricity and if they do they will not turn it back on until the full bill is paid and that usually means about 3 months worth of bills and a turn on fee. I know where I live they don't kid around because I know plenty of people who have their electricity turned off.
Hi Chevee, If we are late in payment, the will sent us out a reminder, but we don't have to worry about it because we pay direct debit evey month so we have no problems with non payments. Love & Hugs. Tamara
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
i would think they'd turn your power off & you'd be in the dark.
@angelia286 (2029)
Lol your electricity will get cut off! You don't pay, we don't give! And no more electrical products for you! No TV, no music, no laptops nothing and no making money online! And no MYLOT! OH Nooo..