Time Vs Quality of our Discussions....

hi mylotters many of them say the time which we Start our Discussions is very important, they say if We post a discussion When Many Are online then We get the Responses, Is Time is only factor or the Quality plays a important role important?
@sirrob (4112)
timing is only to gather many people in your discussions and that you could earn something but if you won't be able to attract those members even you are in the right time, would you be earning? i believe not. so, the calculations of your earnings is based on what you have posted, whether it is a discussion that you started or you reply to a discussion. in that aspect, you gonna make a quality and relevant post so as for it to be credited in your earnings of the day. making a descriptive response or discussions is what it is all about even you won't have many response in your discussion but if you are making posts then that's it.
@deserve40 (1642)
I think that the time is very important thing but that does not mean that we should do posting without worrying about the quality of the post. I think that we should not do more posting if the time does not permit. We may be running shor of time and in such situation we should respond to less number of discussions. Ultimately it is the response of yours which is going to be read by the other members and they are going to spend some time of theirs in reading your response. In such case it becomes our prime duty that we should respond to only such discussions where we can contribute little.
@cheongyc (5075)
In my opinion, both the timing and quality of a discussion matters. The best timing is during most mylotter online. But mylotters are coming from all over the world, so basically there are active users 7/24. In order to attract more response for your discussion, you should create one that is attractive. It's like the header of the newspaper, which are specifically designed to catch attention. If you are creating an attractive discussion, but at the wrong timing, you will getting less attention. The result is the same too, if you create a non-attractive discussion, even though at the best time.
You're right in saying that many are suggesting that we consider the time when posting the discussions that we started. It may be true. When most of the myLotters are online on that time, chances are, many will see and eventually response to our discussion. However, for me, we should prioritize the quality of the topic we are about to brought out. We are not suppose to post discussions without considering the importance or relevance of it, at all. Personally, irregardless of time, I still choose the topics to which I post my response. There are titles that caught my attention from the first look! I hope this helped. Regards!
@amlegend (945)
• Pakistan
in a sense both are equally important like the shots that a cricket batsman plays. he need to time the ball and then execute it with perfection to get the ball out of the ground. try to start discussions when more are online as it gives more exposure and then without quality nah it won't get many responses. you can see that discussions are still responded even they were posted weeks ago and they have quality. if you get some early responses then people assume that it is a good one and they will check it and may respond as well. so, both matter...