Vitex, I believe regulate my ovulation earlier than it used to be!

@succed (879)
I have 33 to 34 cycle from month to month. I heard about VITEX (AGNUS CASTUS) that they can regulate your menses and even help women to ovulate and even ease bb's soreness. I do ovulate regularly but the thing is I usually ovulate CD18- CD21. I just started using VITEX last month. REcommendation was 120mg per day, but I wasn't quite sure how VITEX helps me when I am ovulating regularly, so I only take 40 mg/day. I was just using it to ease my menstrual cramps. This month I have positive OPK at CD15. I was very surprise because I dont ovulate early. I believe it has something to do with the VITEX. Also I noticed, I usually have soreness bb's during ovulation day onward but I did not feel that. Again, it could be VITEX. I also use CRAMP BARK to relax your uterine. I dont know if that contribute to me ovulating early and no bb's soreness. This is just INFO if some of you wonders how VITEX have help me.
No responses