She is my friend

One of my friend when I was in college always told me "time to study!". So every time I"ved heared that words my ears was so irritated! She is so nice and good companion for the three of us. Sometimes I dont have money or foods she is always there for me to assist everything I need. Time comes I"ved got sick she bought some foods and medicines for me and she took me to the hospital. Everytime I need her she"s always there. And many more things happend she is with me. Until one day, we need to accept the reality that college day is finished. But she remains faithful friend. A very good friend of mine who shares and gave everything to express her love to a friend like me. She is unforgetable.
@Sheepie (3118)
That's a very good friend! It's very hard to find compassionate people like that in this world. She did everything she should to be your friend and more. do be sure to keep her very close!