Do you Believe in Luck ? What Percentage ?

Do you believe in Luck ? I never used to but with time some experiences have made me wonder that at times Luck plays an important role. Do you believe in Luck ? If yes what percentage of success depends on Luck ?
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
Luck is nothing more than what you make it...if things go wrong than I'd say you had a spell of bad luck, but if you want good luck then you can make it happen by your actions, your words and what you do..in other words Karma..
@myklj999 (18437)
I believe I make my own "luck". I think "lucky" people are just people that realise when a situation that can be turned to their advantage is placed in front of them. "Unlucky" people often let these opportunities pass them by.
@amoisan (240)
nope i think luck is over rated and has nothing to do with peoples out comes it may effect there actions but never have i seen it help people in life.
@Sheepie (3118)
I don't believe in luck, just coincidence. There is nothing you can do to change what happens, but I do admit I have some rituals that I use for good luck, that get my hopes up. It feels as though if your hopes are high enough, you'll get what you want.
@bigott (619)
i just wanna say one thin' Can a man decide his parents before birth??? the stuffs u did and the stuffs you do... EVERYTHING IS PREPLANNED!!!