what's cooking?

in thailand people buy their take away snacks from the boats at the floating markets in bangkok.tasty morsels of meat,fish or vegetables may be cooked in a hot,spicy soup in a large boiling pan.in china the food might be fried in a little hot oil,in a big round bottomed metal pan called a work.the thinly sliced food cooks very quickly, so it must be stirred with a wooden spoon as it sizzles.this kind of cooking is called stir-frying.there are other kinds of cooking too,such as baking,stewing,roasting and grilling.throughout the world,people use all or some of these ways of cooking the food they eat.so what's cooking at your home?
@walijo2008 (4648)
Usually baking...I try to bake all my food, especially the meats, its not healthy to eat all that fried food, so I try not to fry too much. We also like to grill too, thats a good way to cook your food also.
@cjgrooms (4456)
I fry in oil, stir-fry, roast, bake and almost any other way i think of. It is according to my mood when i go into the kitchen.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
righr now, not a thing. my neighbor told me she was bringing me spaghetti so i guess about all i'll cook today is some breakfast for myself. i have 2 pies in the fridge' that my friends brought yesterday, my aunt was buried yesterday, so i'm pretty well fixed up today.
@kun2349 (23475)
Bangkok is a very big city within thailand.. ANd floating market is not the only place they get to buy their take away snacks from ^_^ hehe ^_^ There are other places too.. Floating market is more for tourist place, and that it's not as cheaper as those on land ^_^ IN singapore, we do cook our food, thru boiling, stir frying, stewing, as well as steaming ^_^ Steaming is just like boiling, except that, we use a wok ^_^ And so, in most asian countries, most chinese will have a wok at home, because they can be used in different ways for cooking ^_^