I messed up and need your help (again)

@ClassyCat (1214)
Ok fellow MyLotters - I need your help once again. I have gone into something somewhere - but don't remember where - anyway, in a particular area, there was a place where I could turn a notification on, that sends me a message (to my inbox), letting me know when a friend starts a new discussion. I turned them ALL on, and now my inbox is flooded with these notices - HELP! What do I do to find my way back to that area and change it back to what it was originally? Thanks Classy Cat
@myklj999 (19993)
Yeah, that can become a little overwhelming at times. I see you've already got the answer you need on how to turn them off. I have probably 50% of my friends turned on; I usually only turn on the ones that I spend the most time with interacting here. Some days I can wind up with over 100 discussion notifications in my inbox. What I finally did was open a new email account that I use for myLot only; that way my regular account doesn't get filled so much, and I just log into the other to check up on what my friends here are doing.
@ClassyCat (1214)
Thanks to all of you for your help. I appreciate it. Have a great day !