Would it bother you if someone crapped in your house?

That would be rude and uncalled for, right? That is what I think of people who drop into a discussion unannounced and behave like jerks. Does that irk you?
@myklj999 (18205)
There's quite a few of them here. I assume this might be in reference to an earlier discussion today? So now we are supposed to be ironic, because being sarcastic is a bad thing. These people need to seriously get a life. Or did someone else crap on one of your discussions recently?
Yeah, funny thing. I followed one of his links. It says that facetiousness and irony facilitate sarcasm. So, often times, sarcasm is ironic.
people are jerks. i also behave like a jerk occasionally as i'm sure you people all do to. if we were all nice all the time how boring would that be?
Of course I'm a jerk. I just try to keep it to my own discussions.
@camomom (7536)
It wouldn't bother me as long as it didn't smell. LOL. I hate it when people butt in to my discussions un announced also. That has got to be one of the rudest things to do ever.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
Only if they did it next to me...lol..