Ever noticed that some interests don't exactly jive with the categories?

Sometimes I just find it funny because there are quite a lot of interests that don't really match with what is written with the categories. Take these examples: Things that I want to do with my life: life Things that I've done with my life: Mylot Food that I enjoy: Recipes Haha... I just find some of them really cute to read. Have you guys noticed this while MyLotting?
@myklj999 (13873)
• Olney, Illinois
Yeah; but then there's the bizarre ones too: Hobbies I enjoy-stalking cars I enjoy driving-stolen cars These are actual interests.
@myklj999 (13873)
• Olney, Illinois
I forgot this one, it's one of my favorites I started: Things I have done with my life-been an idiot
Hi myk... Oh yeah... Stalking. I remember that one. Haha. Makes me wonder how people come up with interests like that. But I like the last one you mentioned. I think I should have that interest in my list as well.
@marina321 (4561)
That's funny myklj999!
@marina321 (4561)
I have enjoyed going through interests in the past and adding loads of them.. I know what you mean about some being unrelated but I sometimes just add, what the heck?! if it will give me more to respond to It does become quite a mission when you're starting a discussion as you can't find the interest in the many you got and you somehow skip it even when you check twice