When you stcik your hands in................ Do you like it Hot?

When you wash dishes, or take a shower/bath, how hot do you like the water? I never use cold water for dishes and very little or no cold when I shower. If it's not steaming, it's too cold. Last night while doing dishes I had to wash my meat thermometer and when I was rinsing it, I noticed that my water was 120 degree Fahrenheit (48.8 Celsius for non Americans). How hot do you like it? Do you add cold water to your dishwater?
@carolscash (9501)
I personally can't stand cold water and so I want my dish water and bath water as hot as I can stand it. I am sure that mine would be the same temperature if I had a thermometer in it as well. My husband can't stand to be in the room with me when I take a shower as I have the room steamy when I am finished.
@cream97 (29169)
Hi. lorelei1622. I love my water hot, but not scalding. I like it hot to where it feels like it is killing germs. I also like it steaming when I take a shower, but not too hot. I like the cold water running, but not as much though. I don't use my dishwasher at all. I only wash dishes on my hands.
@carolscash (9501)
I also like my water to be as hot as I can stand it! I don't like to take a cold shower or to stick my hands into cold water when I am doing dishes. I am not sure that my water is that hot but I would say that it is close as I prefer it to be hot!
@Munchkin547 (2779)
I like my water as hot as i can stand it! I like it hot on my dishes because for some reason it makes me think they are somehow cleaner than with cold water, and in my bath i like it really hot too, it's more relaxing and i feel all clean when i get out!! xxx