Reading is Good But On time What About you???

@Tushavi (2078)
Karachi, Pakistan
Hi to All, How Many Hours You Spending on Books???I Spend more than 3 Hours for Reading a Books What About You??? Have a Nice day.
Hello Tushavi! That is very good you spend time reading for it can be fun while relaxing and you can learn heaps from books. I love to read but I admit I have been lacking it lately. Just got to be in the mood for it but I am trying to read more this year. It is my goal. Happy MyLotting. ~AussieGal~
Reading does help the person to shape their opnion about most of the things around them,a person who is not too much into reading is surely at a loss when compared to a person who spends his time reading good books.For me reading is a habit i took up very early in my life...used to read any book that i got right from the beginning till the end.Even now when there is hardly any time left after work i do try to catch up on latest books that are worth reading.
@hellcowboy (7383)
When I was a kid I used to like to read,and I used to love to read mystery books like the Clue books and the Boxcar Children books,and I used to spend several hours reading them,now that I am older I do not like to read as much,because I have a short attention span,and it is hard to keep my mind focused on a book,but I like when my fiance reads to me,because it is easier to focus,and right now we are reading from a book called Unto A Good Land by Vilhelm Moberg and it is the second book in a series of four books,and sometimes we will spend anywhere from an hour to a couple hours reading.
@AKRao24 (21216)
I can understand what you are saying! Though at this age I am loaded with lot of professional responsibilities that I hardly get time to read good books for myself! Yes but then for the purpose of my professional activities I refer and read books at least two to three hours a day! Some times because of strain I feel , I may redue the time! Some times when I am really get over burdened mentally and desperately feel to have some change, then I would like to go in for some good reading material where I can spend a couple of hours in my imaginative World! For this I either select some Humourous literature or some Murder Mystery! So that I can have my tensed brain some soothening effect! It works for me most of the times! If I am having even a small amount of time at disposal I would definitely use it read some thing or other! But then after having joined Mylot I am destressing myself on this forum and I think this is one of the nice way of relaxing and meeting some interesting people from all around the World in a constructive manner!Thanks! Nice discussion! I liked it!
@Gorzata (185)
• Poland
sometimes the time isn't parallel with the things the books give to U; depending on my mood i can spend up to a whole day reading, immersed in books, if they are worth it
I try to read a little bit everyday, but I didn't have the time. My library lets you download audiobooks for free and I've been taking them to the gym on weight training days. So, I know I spend at least an hour a day listening to them. I still try to keep a regular printed book on hand, too and read that as well.
@INGA832 (1114)
• Russian Federation
Daily I spend something about 4 or 5 hours on reading. But when I'm on my vacations I can read all day long, sometimes I read even at night. If the book is interesting to me I can't stop till I read the book to the very end.