What is the latest that you will answer a discussion?

What I mean is, will you answer a week old or a two week old discussion. Longer? Shorter? Or does it not matter much?
@winzpc (2356)
I ever answer 4 weeks ago discussion. But I don't take any care of that. No matter how old is the discussion I will still respond it if it's interest me. I prefer a middle one or shorter one. It's little make my eyes tired when I must read a lenght discussion. I usually response around 10 discussion , then if the 10 discussion has a lenght post. It will take a lot of time for me to read it so my eyes will feel tired. Keep post happy myLotting...
@myklj999 (16756)
I've answered 3 year old discussions; as long as I'm interested in the topic, it doesn't matter to me how old it is. I know people here that will not answer if there are more than two pages of responses, or if the best response has already been given, but none of that matters to me.
@Bethany1202 (3432)
It doesn't really matter to me. I prefer the discussion to be fresh, like within the week, but I have answered discussions that were 2 years old before. If I have something to say, I won't hesitate to reply.