Who's your bet for the First Filipino Sole Survivor?

I've been rooting for Kiko, leader of the Naak Tribe, since Day 1. Personally, he strikes me as someone who has an air of simplicity, sincerity, humility and inner strength all at the same time. Now that the two tribes have merged, I'm thinking Kiko's chance is reduced but only to a minimum. Any followers of Survivor Philippines here? If so, who are you rooting for and why?
@vesuvius (1677)
Hi there dreamleaper. I also see Kiko as the sole survivor because of his exceptional persona. Actually, at first I thought it would be a final battle between him and Gigit because of the type of maturity that they are exhibiting in the island - it's just quite sad that Gigit got eliminated so early. I also think Zita is deserving for the title but I doubt if she could withstand the physical challenges that Survivor Philippines demands.
thank you for your response, vesuvius.. i was also sad when Gigit got eliminated but i was also inspired by how he was so honest about it. the better strategy would have been not to vote him off so early. but, well, that's partly what reality tv is about: twists. as for Zita, the physical challenges could be tougher for her but if she's a lot tougher on the inside and has a stronger will than the rest of the castaways, she has an excellent fighting chance. happy myLotting.. :)
@jencai (3415)
Hi! Kiko is one of the great player in Survivor Philippines. I admire him for playing the game fair for everyone. Unfortunately, he was voted out last night. Two of his tribe mates betrayed him. I guess it's because they lose the trust with each other. I feel very sad for what happened. I hope this would not happen again to other players. I salute you kiko! Stay as a great person as you are!
@NonaSaile (926)
I've also liked Kiko from the start - he has scruples, though I'm not sure that's a plus point for the game. Look what happenned with the earlier contest for the pillow where Jace outwitted him. It was between Kiko and Marlon last night, I wonder who got taken out?
@yoj118 (329)
Hi Dreamleaper! I am also an avid fan of the Kapuso Reality Show "Survivor". I've watched the premier episode until now that they only have 4 castaways left, namely, Cris, Rob, Charize, and JC. At first, Kiko and Nanay Zita were my two favorite castaways and hoping that one of them would win the title. However, with the turn-out of events, I'm really disappointed at what happened to Kiko and Nanay Zita. I wished it was Rob or Charize who have been voted out. But we really never know who will stay and who will be voted out. There are a lot of twists and treachery in the show and that's what makes it even more exciting. Since there are only 4 of them left, I bet for JC. I like JC for his word of honor since Naak tribe still exists. He may have voted for Kaye and opt for Cris also as the next to one to vote, perhaps because he doesn't trust them anymore after what they did to Kiko. They have been easily manipulated by Marlon and whatever the latter had embedded on their mind set about how Kiko played the game, they were really fooled for believing the story.
hello there, yoj118.. as of this writing, it's down to charize, jc and rob.. i'm thinking if rob is a man who stays true to his word and alliances, he'll be choosing jc (take note, naak tribemate) to be with him to the final two, edging out charize.. if he chooses charize, it would seem like he's choosing the "llamado," easy way to the P3M.. happy myLotting! :)