How to save your money
October 28, 2008 11:42pm CST
This days its really crucial for all of us to learn how to save. Here are some tips I read that can help saving a little easier: Limit your trips to the mall - staying in the mall is a way for us to do impulsive buying. Sometimes we end up buying things we don't actually need.0 Manage your bills - think of the things that is really essential to you. Like for instance you have three credit cards. You might want to limit it to at least two or one in order not to incur any more credits. Make use of coupons - this will save you a couple of bucks! Use public transportation or do some carpooling - This will help you save up on gas and on parking fees Hope this helps! Feel free to add more tips on how we can save more...
1 person likes this
29 Oct 08
hi borgborg nice tips there. actually we use motorcyle, its cheaper compared if we use public transportation. if i may add, every time you receive a salary or income, put aside 10% of it automatically, put it in a savings or time deposit, then the remaining 90% will be your budget. take care
29 Oct 08
I heard about that too! One of my colleagues at work also said that he has an envelope set up, one for each bill. Whenever he receives his salary he put the amount needed in each envelope so that he will know how much of his pay will be disposed. i guess that's also effective since you will never be late in paying your bills and at the same time won't incur late fees.