I am FREEZING!!

OMG, it is so cold here!! It's like it just happened overnight. I absolutely hate being cold. So here I sit, bundled up on the couch with a heater at my feet, watching tv!! And mylotting of course!! Any tips for those aches and pains that come with cold weather, I would really like to not spend my entire winter bundled up on the couch!!
Here in N Florida, it was 32, and yes I was freezing. We are from the North, so cold is not something we have never experienced. But the weather is always so weird here in N Florida, this time of year. One week it will be 90 and you consider turning on the air, and the very next day you want your heat on. It is rough on the body.
I bet!! Doesn't sound like a ton of fun!! Today my bones are just achy and I am grumpy because of! Once the cold sets in my bones it is soooo hard for me to get warm again!!
I do a lot of crafting, jewelry making and crocheting, and my hands are killing me. I must have a touch of arthritis. It is supposed to warm into the 70's I can not wait.
@lou_66 (909)
i know how u feel. i am at work now and the heater is broken. it is like the artic. i can see my breath and everything. where abouts in the world are you. i am in england so i am always cold. my best tips are to buy one of them bean bags that you heat in the microwave. they smell of lavender and they stay warm for ages. and they are small enough to carry around with you. if you cant get one of them, a hot water bottle or cup of tea always warms me up
I actually live in NC, lol, it is really only cold for about 3 months, but I feel it way worse than some. Last winter was spent on the couch with 2 blankets, and a heating pad. I didn't even get up to eat meals. Only to shower and go to the bathroom. It was rough.
@lou_66 (909)
i am from england and its pretty cold here all the time. in the summer this year we only had two or weeks of summer weather. then it goes back to horrible rainy, miserable days. we are expecting snow where i live at the moment