An Amazing Book

Have you read "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen? This has been one of my favorite books ever. I could not put it down, it was like I was part of their world. If you are looking for something that will hold your attention, this is the book for you. If you have read it, I would love to know what you thought of it.
A few years back a friend of mine gave me this book and I never got around to reading it until now. Wow I wish I had read it sooner it was so amazing. I never keep the books after reading them I always either sell them or pass them on to someone else. I was really debating on keeping this book because I enjoyed it so much but I am giving it to another friend of mine. I really loved this book. It is now one of my all time favorite books. I hope to see the movie and see how much it is like or different then the book. I took had a hard time putting the book down. I read through it pretty quickly because I just kept wanting to see what happened next.