Your Earnings Ever Got Reduced for Responding a Abusive Discussion?

Please Stay away from Abusive discussions ! - Responding to aabusive discussion can definitely will reduce your earnings as such discussions are invariably deleted by myLot !
@AKRao24 (19811)
My yesterday's earnings have got reduced by 2 cents and I was too curious to know the reason.I systemically searched the responses by me and I found that one of the response which was posted by me regarding the hacking was missing along the whole discussion! This I could make out for another reason. T responded the discussion where one of young members posted regarding the hacking. He was interested to know about the hacking and he was requesting others to guide him. In response I asked him not to waste energy like this instead he can utilise the same by channelising it in a positive way by learning some computer language and then coming up with some programme which would be useful to the society. I poitely told him not to mind andtry to get the point that the process of hacking is illegal and unethical, and it can be a crime too!To my surprise instaed of getting angry on me that youngster rated my response as the best one and that was the last best response in my list and thats why it was topping the list! But today I found that this Discussion as a whole was mising and my yesterday's earnings have got reduced by 2 cents!Thus this is a lesson for all of us that we should never encourage a discussion which seems to be unethical, illegal or abusive natured! Have you ever encountered such situation in the past? Please share! Thanks!
@bhanusb (5709)
Yes my earnings reduced by 1 cent today.I don't know why. I can't say what is my fault.If it is explained I can rectify myself.It makes me disheartened when I do not know the cause of punishment.
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
I have posted in couple of discussion this week that was deleted. I posted two and respond to two. Well it pays to learn and sometimes person will start a discussion and others does not like it and went to admin who delete it. I would just encourage you to count your loss and move on. To me if you follow what is happening in MYLOT you will continue to feel negative and I don't want to develop this attitude because it is not progressive.