I'm so happy that I have managed to setup Scambux for Darksorrow!

Malaysia
It's actually a very simple setup but the free hosting site or my internet connection created tons of errors. I had to refresh here and there many times just to execute one instruction! Gosh. If you want to see what it looks like, you can ask from Darksorrow as he's the owner of scambux. I wonder what he is going to do with Scambux. Anybody want to guess? I have been scammed several hours tonight just to set it up. I'm officially the first victim of Scambux. Who's next?
@maru_047in (1007)
thats very interesting i never thought it would be so simple to host a site on internet as you have done it fine i think we should also give a try with it where it creates lot of values if you host
@rortiz86 (1697)
Where is it now? Lol. I want to be scammed. Lol Will dark ask for some donations, how much is the inactive bot referrals? lol Where's dark? He didn't yet send the invitation to me. I'm already excited to put it on our scam list. Lol
@underdogtoo (9599)
These are quite catchy names. I am sure everyone will find what they are looking for in these sites, scams and sorrows. Cheers and Good Luck!!
@mysdianait (64056)
I guess it will be the first site where every member is aware of what they are letting themselves in for. Just one doubt... who else is admin because I seem to remember that others were involved in this venture when it first started