Be Careful when leaving food stuff near your bed...

India
November 6, 2008 1:06am CST
I want to provind following example for describing the cases.... Incident One : A little boy died because surgeon found ants in his brain! Apparenly this boy fell asleep with some sweets in his mouth or with some sweet stuff beside him. Ant soon got to him and some ants in fact crawled in to his ear which some how managed to go to his brain. When he woke up, he did not realize that ants had gone to his head. After that , he constantly complained about itchinees around his face. His mother brought him to a doctor, but doctor could not figure out what was wrong with him.He took an X-ray of the boy and to his horror, he found a group of live ants in his skull. Since the ants were still alive, the doctor could not operate on him because the ants were constantly moving around. The boy finally dies.So please be care ful when leaving food stuff near your bed or when eating in your bed ....
1 response
@SukiSmiles (1998)
• United States
6 Nov 08
I just wanted to let you know that this is an urban legand. You can check it out at http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/a/antbrains.htm So, no worries.
• India
6 Nov 08
thanks for reply.... and also for given link through which I got clear my doubts....
@falconx (255)
• Finland
6 Mar 09
Yeah it's just a myth.. If it was really possible there would actually be lots of cases like this.