Mall of Asia

Well, me and my mom goes to Mall of Asia everyday! Rain or shine. At the back of the mall is the Seaside, San Miguel by the Bay. There's the sea wall. They have a place for people who wants to exercise. Every weekend, there's aerobics. It's kinda fun especially if you're determined to lose weight and be fit. It's also a very good place to admire God's creation. The view is beautiful. The sea air is also good for deep breathing. A lot of people also go there, you can also walk your dog there, provided, you keep them on their leash. I have seen friendship developed in that place. I've met so many people there. People who share the same interest as i am. If you have time, or if you're anywhere near that place, i invite you to come at the seaside. i'm sure you'll enjoy your stay there!
@Margarit (3677)
Hi yumigale, I been in mall of asia once only last february this year. It is a very huge area and i havent tour all the area. There are many thing to do in that place but unfortunately i spend only 4 hours there for i dont have enough time to stroll all around. I think it is the beggest mall in asia that everything you need is in that place.