Questions to my fellow mylotters and students in Phils. :-)

@mz_Ira (1092)
I have checked EON and find out that it is the only affiliated visa debit card in the philippines. Im bit wondering though if your money is safe enough to leave it in you EON acct or you withdraw the money immediated from EON to other accounts like BPI or BDO? Paying aswell P350 annualy is kind of an obligation, what if you didnt get to pay it after the year?? would they terminate your account? Just dont know how to deal with this kind of account just incase I get one. I want to open an account which I can put deposits and withdraw. Which in the case of EON there's no minimum balance which sounds a bit dodgy to me. Have you been using EON for your transactions with paypal or do you use other VISA electron cards? Would love to hear from you! ty!
@vanities (11351)
• Davao, Philippines
i guess its credible..i mean before eon it was called visa electron and that was i guess in 90's...my daughter have an account on the visa electron years back and she has no complain about it.....but if your doubting then you can try bdo and bpi..and yeah ive been using eon since i have paypal...no complaints whatsoever..