Have you ever heard of this

@rkrish (3003)
On the ride of earning I find this site on one of the newpaper and its basically seems to be dataentry kind of work. Have you ever heard of this, I plan to join somekind of these site http://www.thedataentry.net/index.php
@brisk123 (2826)
Hi friend, I just check the site and I am not so sure about this site.I had also joined one data entry site long back and I really regret.They do sent me some assignments like image files to type into word document and I was told to submit minimum 15 files in 15 days.Thought it is easy and simple since the sample they showed was preety neat and good.But,guess what!!!When I recieved my first assignment, I cannot believe that they cheated me,each file consisted of another 30-40 documents and it was not even readable.The scanned document was very poor, hardly visible.There were spelling errors and I decided to quit.Since I was in no mood to waste my time in it though I had wasted my money. So, be careful my friend.
@rkrish (3003)
Thanks for your valuable. I take necesary reference too.
@aswathj (177)
I think it is not a valid website.. Theirs motive is to collect money from us.. So join after a through cheak..
@rkrish (3003)
@monouu (2612)
Don't join those data entry sites that require you to pay upfront fee. They are mostly scams. Most of the time, they only paid you when someone purchase the product or service which you posted. Therefore no sales mean no earning. I'm with a free data entry job, $0.15 for each entry and just paid me recently. It won't earn you big money but you can get some nice pocket money. Check out my blog (under my profile)for more info including payment proof and video demo on how to do the job.
@rkrish (3003)
The website you have listed does not load the tab for information about the organization. So I am unable to give my honest opinion...however I have learned that MOST data entry "jobs" are the internet are nothing but true scams.
@rkrish (3003)