obsolete cassette players & tapes, where did they go now?

with the modern technology we have today, cassette players and tapes are already obsolete, (does anyone here still use it?) where did you place those items right now? at the stock room? or you trash them already? just curious..
@iamcdy (1120)
We still have our cassette player and its radio (FM/AM) function still works. It is a Sony, a gift by my uncle to my father when the former was still working overseas. My father still uses it and it is in their bedroom. But the cassette does not function anymore. Our cassette tapes are in kept in our drawer downstairs with our betamax tapes, VHS tapes and old game console, the Atari. We still keep them even if we are no longer using them.
VINYL BABY We have over a hundred records At my house and all of them Rock Qualities not great but that's the price for vintige tunes
@lou_66 (909)
my tape player is still in my room as it is attached to my cd player. eventhough it is still there i never use it! when i get a new cd player i will not be buying one with a tape deck as i dont have any tapes. happy mylotting