I have 4 tatttoos

I have two on my back and one on my arm and one on my chest. I plan on getting the one's on my back colored in. I want to get the one on my arm covered up. I just haven't find any one to do it yet.
@kellys3ps (3726)
My hubby has three tatoos, and would love to get more - I don't have any, and I don't plan on getting one.
I am the only one that has any and I have been tring to talk my grilfriend in getting one, but she won't and she tells me that she never will.
@diillu (5128)
I'm also so totally into tattooing. I really love getting tattoos and recently I have three tattoos. One on my back that is of wings, one in my lower abdomen in the left side, it is chinese character and the other on the left leg which is of butterfly. These are all black and white. And after 15 days I'm geting another one which is of dragon in the upper thigh of my right leg and I'm thinking to do this is colour.