What does mylot mean to you from the heart everyone

We need to let people know, we need to scream it from the mountain tops. People need to know what brings us to mylot every day, we should put something together and post it all over the net. Were not going to be stupid we will put our id's down to so we can make some extra money, but anyways WE LOVE YOU MYLOT!!!!. I want to here from every single one of you, cause i know you guy's have a story to tell and i want to hear it ok. So lay it on me and i promise to respond to each and every one of your stories. Lets make them good you never know you might be heard, THANK YOU ALL!!.
@diillu (5128)
Well, as for me I'm usually into mylot in the evening and early in the morning. Cause these are the time when I want to spend all alone listening to my favourites. And while listening to my favourites I feel good to be here in mylot. Apart from that when I'm disappointed and depressed, I immidiately think about mylot cause past couple of months mylot has been the crying shoulder for me and a place where I can get so much advices. The place where I can simply be me and I shouldn't worry about letting people down.